The traditional wholesaling methods of frequent office visits, buying meals, going to ball games and playing golf can prove challenging in the RIA channel. Unlike their broker counterparts, RIAs are not looking for sales ideas, they are seeking education, ways to address client needs and deliver consumer value.
Our team of sales professionals have decades of experience in the RIA channel and can train your staff to be effective in this unique marketplace by teaching:
- How a RIA firm works
- Language and terms used by RIAs
- How to use technology to effectively sell
- Understanding RIA market segmentation
- Different practice types
- Regional differences
- How to sell against competitors
- Means of highlighting your product features in ways that communicate benefits to RIAs and their clients
Take your sales training beyond traditional "needs-based selling" and receive instruction tailored to your business by professionals who understand the marketplace. We can work with your team in a variety of ways:
- Classroom for larger groups
- One-on-one individual coaching
- "Train the Trainer"
- Process and message review and audit